What we do
- No damage to car in a cramped workshop.
- We can see to ensure the cleanest of installations.
- We are not working in a breezy, dusty infected workshop which is necessary to guarantee a clean, blemish free installation.
- No light gaps around the perimeter of the window to the rubber seal.
- No need to trim the inside of the rubber seals to hide light gaps and avoid removing windows. This will weaken the security of your car, let alone the damage caused.
Both the above shortcuts may save time and money but they are not considered acceptable options by us.
- No creasing of the window film
- Patterns can be installed with minimum obstacles in the way.
- Allow room to properly mask off all trims which may infect the installation
- Cheaper window films are generally supplied with a 1 year warranty. We have lifetime ownership warranty available
- Cheap films Will fade and discolour. Ours lifetime films will not.
- No guarantee of colour matches if one window is smashed as with ours.
- Cheap films have Lower heat rejection than ours.
- Reduced visibility. Everything appears the colour of the dye, not true colour as with our Lifetime tinted films
- No raised or unsightly jagged edges to be caught which would cause the film to peel, drastically reducing life expectancy of installation.
- No light gaps on top of the window or badly trimmed edges.
- No visible seams across rear screen.
- No edges to catch when cleaning.
- No risk of damaging the demisting lines.
- Quality assurance on blemish free installations.
- No lifted areas exposed to dirt infection.
- Looks like factory glass.
- Longer lasting installation.
When even the smallest amounts of impurities found in water are trapped between the film and the glass it can stop the window film sitting around them. This combined with the fact that they appear magnified by the glass causes it to look like an all over infection and is very unsightly.
- No waiting around or losing your car for days.
- Working from premises ensures no dependency upon weather conditions.
- No lost fittings.
- Correctly fitting door panels and trims.
- No hanging or squeaky door panels.
- This may be time consuming but ensures the cleanest installations.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!